WE LOVE OUR SOCIAL SPACES
Forget your other hotel lobby experiences. One of the chicest day-rooms in town, scattered with pieces by international artists, this is a space you will enjoy. You can recharge your batteries, relax or meet up with friends or colleagues. Various events both for hotel guests and locals are hosted here. You can also relax on our green patio with multiple seating options.
If you would like to organize a business meeting, PURO Poznań Stare Miasto also offers the use of three fully equipped conference rooms.
ANIA KUCZYŃSKA | | | PURO HOTELS
ANIA KUCZYŃSKA Accessories are now available at PURO Poznań. Exposed in a carefully designed space, ANIA KUCZYŃSKA’s pieces serve as an inspirational stopover and an aesthetic adventure in the eclectic hotel interiors.
The style of the designer, which can be described as ornate minimalism, is a ode to chic and elegant nonchalance. It also aligns perfectly with PURO Hotels – Poland’s first lifestyle hotel brand, which is a avid supporter of local artists.
Installation design: Marta Szostek, Agata Klimkowska / School of Form
NIFTY NO. 20
Our restaurant aims to be Poznan’s new favorite place to eat, drink and socialise. It is a fresh contemporary café, bar and kitchen with an individual and eclectically curated interior with plates being the centerpiece. Whether you’re local or a hotel guest, NIFTY No. 20 is on your doorstep serving contemporary classic cuisine. If you would like to find out more, visit the website www.niftyno20.pl/en.
- Simple, hassle-free check-in and check-out: You’re in charge
- 24-hour front-desk and concierge service arranging everything from laundry to newspapers, from taxis to (free!) bicycles
- Free Wifi everywhere in the hotel and Free International and National calls
- Room service from 11am to 11pm
- Fresh, delicious coffee any time day or night – it’s your coffee - on us
- Fitness room
- SPA room (massage on call)
- Secure underground car parking